Sunday, September 26th, 2021 11 am to 7 pm
Veterans Memorial Park in Little Falls, NY
Open to the public, children 12 & under are free.
- Our application was accepted by the Guinness Book of World Records!
- The current record is 150 feet, our attempt will be 315 feet.
- Members of the 315 Foodies Facebook Group can create a 1’x1’ section of the board (150 sections). There’s no fee to participate and ingredients are provided for you. We still have a few spaces left, fill out the interest form below to get started. Includes 2 tickets for admission.
- Sponsors/Restaurants can create a 3’x1’ section of the board (50 sections). $250 sponsor fee, includes 2 - 3’x2’ banners to hang from the table for your section and exposure through event promotions. Restaurants must provide a copy of their health department certificate if bringing ingredients. Non-food-related sponsors filling a section must order supplies from event-approved vendors to be in compliance with health department guidelines. We still have a few spaces left, fill out the interest form below to get started. Includes 2 tickets for admission.
- Board food will be served to attendees on a first-come, first-serve basis. VIP and Early Access will be admitted at 11 am, General Admission at 12 pm (noon). Leftovers will be handled by a local food bank.
- Check this page for event updates.
Fill out this interest form if you'd like to participate as a member. Board sponsors can sign up here.