Are you about that Charcuterie life?
Join us on Sunday, September 26th, 2021 at Veterans Memorial Park in Little Falls, NY as we attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the Longest Charcuterie Board!
- Our application was accepted by the Guinness Book of World Records!
- The current record is 150 feet, our attempt will be 315 feet!
- Members of the 315 Foodies Facebook Group (150 sections available) can create a 1’x1’ section of the board (150 sections). There’s no fee to participate, supplies must be purchased from event-approved vendors to be in compliance with health department guidelines.
- Sponsors/Restaurants can create a 3’x3’ section of the board (50 sections). $250 sponsor fee, includes 2 - 3’x2’ banners to hang from the table for your section and exposure through event promotions. Restaurants must provide a copy of their health department certificate. Non-food-related sponsors filling a section must purchase supplies from event-approved vendors to be in compliance with health department guidelines.
- Board food will be served to attendees on a first-come, first-serve basis. VIP and Early Access attendees will be admitted 1 hour before general admission. Leftovers will be handled by a 315 food bank.
- There will be live music, food & beverages, entertainment, bounce houses/games, a car giveaway, and more.
This is an interest form, once we have more information on Partner & Sponsorship opportunities we'll publish official applications.