Are you about that Charcuterie life?
Join us on Sunday, September 26th, 2021 at Veterans Memorial Park in Little Falls, NY as we attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the Longest Charcuterie Board!
- Our application was accepted by the Guinness Book of World Records!
- The current record is 150 feet, our attempt will be 315 feet!
- Members of the 315 Foodies Facebook Group (150 sections available) will get a 1'x1' section of the board to fill with traditional charcuterie ingredients: cured meats, cheeses, fruits, and fruit preserves. You can bring other items but they need to placed on the side of the world record board. There is no fee for members to participate.
- Restaurants and business sponsors pay a sponsorship fee for a 3'x1' section. Samples of food and merchandise or promotional items can be placed on the side of the world record board and 3' wide banners can be hung on both sides of your section.
- Board food will be served to attendees and leftovers will be handled by a 315 food bank.
- There will be food, drinks, live music, bounce houses & obstacle courses for kids, cornhole tournaments, pop-up bars, and more!
This is an interest form, once we have more information on Partner & Sponsorship opportunities we'll publish official applications.